Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-10-21 13:38:51

ronad

Epic Update Version

How do I know if I've got the latest version of Epic installed on my computer?  How do I update the version that I have without doing an uninstall and then reinstalling Epic? Is it automatically updated?

#2 2013-10-21 14:13:39

sai

Re: Epic Update Version

Hi ronad,

Epic silently updates itself on windows and on Mac OS, you will get a notification for any update.The latest version of Epic is 29.0.3.0 on Windows and 27.0.2443.0 for Mac OS

Hope this helps

#3 2013-11-01 09:52:57

Re: Epic Update Version

Silent update is OK for me but I think the About frame should show the date/time as well as the Version number because unless one knows these numbers then really it of no use to know whether in fact the browser is the latest or not.

Next to the version number should also be a little bit of text 'you have the latest' if that is indeed true. Of course if not then need a button to request the 'silent update'.

Also need some link or list to know what the last few versions have improved/corrected.

Board footer