Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2019-05-28 22:28:17

Cat9Ramos

Epic Browser for Android still called that in GooglePlay

Love, love, love Epic! So many thanks trying to return us to a time in America where corporations and government agencies did not spy, er I mean "surveil," the citizenry. Am using Epic with ProtonMail which provides end-to-end encryption.

Anyways, Epic Browser for Android is still out there in 2019! Do you have lawyers that can protect you, and us, from this phoney-baloney deceitful software? I realized it wasn't yours when my tablet kept receiving ads while browsing, which Epic Browser on my PC has never done.

Thanks again and continued success. - Cat Ramos

#2 2019-09-08 04:46:09

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Epic Browser for Android still called that in GooglePlay

Thank you so much for your support.  We're so proud to protect you!

We've contacted Google many times and they haven't removed it.  We'll try again. 

Yes, DO NOT use any unauthorized Epic such as that current one in the Play Store which has a different logo.  It's dangerous.  Please do not use any Epic other than one from an authorized site such as our site at EpicBrowser.com Or from the Apple / Google Play Stores with our logo & from Hidden Reflex.  There are many malicious hosts who claim to host Epic but really just install malware on your system :-(.

Board footer