Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-11-18 17:26:25

Total script blocking like NoScript?

Does Epic Browser have an option to block all scripts and whitelist ones you want to allow? Or does it only block scripts related to tracking? Would be nice to have a similar functionality to NoScript to block everything. Would help against potentially malicious scripting. That's one reason I always use Firefox.

P.S. I had two posts asking the same because I didn't see this one show up. I deleted the second one.

Last edited by JoeBloeRandom (2013-11-19 19:17:00)

#2 2013-11-19 19:05:11

rene

Re: Total script blocking like NoScript?

chrome://settings/content   
JavaScript - not allow any site...

chrome://settings/contentExceptions#javascript
exceptions...

enter the above into your browser - chrome :/ / ... and to set

Additional settings - chrome://flags/

One must be some settings like bookmarks on bookmarks bar. enter chrome :/ / ... in a browser window and drag the bar and have quick access to settings.

Go into your browser settings and epic browser window to see how the different items changing settings chrome :/ / and necessary and important to the bookmarks bar and have full control of the browser.
I recommend:
chrome://about/
chrome://flags/
chrome://settings/
chrome://settings/content
chrome://settings/cookies
chrome://settings/contentExceptions#javascript
chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
chrome://plugins/

for Chrome also:
chrome://extensions/

Make a folder on the bookmarks toolbar named as setting and put those links there and got it all together.

Last edited by rene (2013-11-20 08:31:19)

#3 2013-11-19 19:11:18

rene

Re: Total script blocking like NoScript?

Even boys could be incorporated into epic http://goo.gl/jxx0C   -   Quick Javascript Switcher.
I guess it does not send data anywhere and is probably dangerous about tracking.

Board footer