Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-08-05 11:05:41

bhuya.bxt

Unable to install

Im download epic broswer .exe file,in my windows xp pro,after success download unable to install,when try to install nothing happen,how to install .

#2 2015-11-10 09:23:44

p-o

Re: Unable to install

bhuya.bxt wrote:

Im download epic broswer .exe file,in my windows xp pro,after success download unable to install,when try to install nothing happen,how to install .

I did have the same problem. If you search for installing files after succesfull d/l, you will not find them.
I had a virusprogram active during my d/l. If you had too, this can solve your problem: look in the list of recently blocked files; if found
in quarantaine, unblock it. If removed: stop antiviral activity, download again, (preferably disconnect from internet during installing to prevent an 'inbetween'-viral contamination: if the install program needs further files, you will get a warning, then you canonly accept this little risk

P-O)

#3 2015-11-10 09:23:44

p-o

Re: Unable to install

bhuya.bxt wrote:

I did have the same problem. If you search for installing files after succesfull d/l, you will not find them.
I had a virusprogram active during my d/l. If you had too, this can solve your problem: look in the list of recently blocked files; if found
in quarantaine, unblock it. If removed: stop antiviral activity, download again, (preferably disconnect from internet during installing to prevent an 'inbetween'-viral contamination: if the install program needs further files, you will get a warning, then you canonly accept this little risk

P-O)

Board footer