Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-11-07 14:02:46

dona88

EPIC Browser for Macbook Air

Hello Everyone!
Why i download epic browser for mack didn't work? i had been successful to download and then installed,but opened the epic still yellow,can't go facebook.
I used system Version 10.11 for Macbook Air,i try many time to insalled but still didn't work.
Please help me!!!
Thanks.
Dona

#2 2015-11-09 10:58:45

sathi
Administrator

Re: EPIC Browser for Macbook Air

Hi Dona, sorry about this issue, no idea why it isn't working.  We will have a new update out for the Mac in 3 weeks or so we expect.  That one may work for you. 

Do websites other than facebook work?  Have you tried turning the proxy on and off?   

Also, please email Alok directly for help, he may be able to help you troubleshoot this issue.  His email is alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#3 2015-11-12 03:15:37

dona88

Hello Sathi,
Thanking for your help,i had try send email to him help me,but not gave me reply.
I used epic browser can't go google,youtube,facebook.
Only can go yahoo.com,bing.com.
When i opened epic browser,Can't see proxy on and off,just saw the website upper right quarter star always yellow.
And didn't see unbrella.I didn't know what's happend.

#4 2015-11-13 03:27:18

dona88

Hello Sathi,
Why i sent email to your gave me that address didn't work?

#5 2015-11-13 03:32:39

dona88

Hello Sathi,
Why you gave me that's email address didn't work,when i sent email to them.
When i opened the epic browser can't go facebook and google,only can go bing.com and yahoo.com website.
I can't see proxy on and off in the epic browser,just can see on top right star always yellow,can't see unbralle in epic broeser,do you know why?

Board footer