Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-02-17 18:01:14

ehhhhtozebec

Unable to access sidebar and themes.

I'm running Windows 7. When I open browser, all that appears as a border is a grey strip along top which includes imported bookmarks. There is no sidebar. There is no access to themes. I am not the only one experiencing this. I'm anxiously looking for a solution to this problem. I already posted under troubleshooting 3 days ago but have not received any replies as of yet.

#2 2014-02-19 14:32:34

alok
Administrator

Re: Unable to access sidebar and themes.

Hi, sorry for the late response.  Are the bookmarks appearing okay?  Is everything in the browser otherwise working? 

In terms of the themes and sidebars, that was our older Mozilla based browser -- you now have our chromium based browser which protects your privacy but unfortunately doesn't have sidebars or themes. 

Hope that helps -- we also loved the sidebars and themes in the old browser by the way, but felt that privacy was more important to focus on globally!

Board footer