Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-12-30 18:02:53

Anon

Why not charge for Epic?

I would pay at least $1/year, per-machine for a robust, private browser.  You are adding real value.  Be brave - charge for it.

#2 2014-01-27 07:44:52

SamuelMaki

Re: Why not charge for Epic?

You can already donate if you want smile The reason why epic is free is to obtain more users and make money with the integrated search. At least that is how I understand the motivation.

#3 2014-01-27 14:39:39

sai

Yes, by clicking on relevant ads for you on the search results, we get revenues.

#4 2014-05-08 21:19:37

MadmanR

SamuelMaki wrote:

You can already donate if you want smile

And how would one DO that?

Doing everything I can to "spread the word" about this marvelous browser in hopes that critical mass will be obtained and development sustained!

#5 2014-05-09 15:40:40

alok
Administrator

Thanks so much for your support -- we'll post ways to donate up here soon and blog on it, for now definitely promoting Epic to friends, colleagues, family & anyone and everyone is HUGE help for us!! 

As well as continuing to give us your feedback of what's working great and what you'd like to see in Epic.

#6 2014-06-24 16:25:16

diegaylo

i am poor, but i will donate by click on a lot of relevant ads to thanks your team.  now i am looking for a offline installation or a 7zip/zip/rar file of epicbrowser.
i don't like online installation, i am unable to pick a storage location

#7 2014-07-30 00:00:39

maia

then you need to set up a bank account, a paypal account, a secure email blah blah blah before you can use it! Better to be popular and get grateful customers. Speaking of which, now you can't buy the blue firefox tshirts and i always wanted one but i used to be way to poor! I read a hilarious article on UKIP merchandise in purple and yellow, makes £80,000 a year!

#8 2014-07-30 12:10:52

sathi
Administrator

Hi maia,

Yes, our major task is  to provide our users best browsing experience and excellent online privacy.
We are planning for donations from our users, our team started working on it.

Thanks,

Board footer