Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2020-02-17 06:30:00

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Wordpress.com login screen doesn't load now

Fantastic that you're enjoying Epic for Android :-).  Please share it with your friends, family & followers and rate it at 5 stars in the Play Store (if you feel it deserves 5*).  We really need your support to grow our Android usage -- we love the Android browser too and want to invest in continued development for it :-).

For Wordpress, it looks likes a wordpress redirect error...when I delete the redirect part at the end I got this url which did work for me:
https://wordpress.com/log-in?

Please let us know if that url worked & let you log in.

#2 2020-02-24 23:11:54

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Sorry about that...yes later noticed that the login screen comes but then doesn't work.  Hopefully this can be fixed in the next major desktop update which is coming in around 2 months.  We'll try to get it out sooner -- thanks to being sustainable we're building out our engineering team :-).

#3 2020-04-09 09:19:09

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Hi Will, the middle of April is probably optimistic...we're working on a major update to the desktop browsers which should fix the WP issue.  It is probably still a few weeks away though -- I think May is more realistic.  Sorry again about that..we're working on getting faster bug fixes out this year.

Board footer