Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-07-16 23:23:55

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: YAHOO SEARCH

PIAOWAKA
Thanks for your input, we have talked about some of ideas you suggested, namely the Yahoo search.

If I'm not mistaken Tor does affect download speed but it is another privacy option although TOR  doesn't inform their users that it should not be considered secure as many nodes are run by malicious hosts if I am not mistaken.

You can know go to the Chrome web store and  download the app or something similar to what you mentioned depending on your preference.

I will refer your post to the mother ship!!!!

#2 2022-01-27 03:46:30

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback and your longstanding support.  For downloaders, please check the Chrome Webstore.  In terms of Yahoo Search, we'll soon be using their private search which is one of the very few transparent, private search engines around.  We used to have a partnership with Google but they cut off almost all browser partners.

#3 2022-01-30 22:41:39

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Hi Pia, that's fantastic :-).  Unfortunately, Chromium stopped supporting XP years ago...so we don't have an up-to-date security-wise version of Epic that will work on XP :-(.  I can't actually remember the last version of Epic that worked on XP; it was a few years ago.  I think Mozilla may still have an updated version that works on XP but I'm not sure?!

Board footer