Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-09-27 23:06:10

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Popup Blocker - No "Add to Chrome" button

Just click on "Add to Chrome".

#2 2021-09-28 12:13:30

Proxy1
Administrator

When I check it shows a blue "Add to Chrome" button on the right side. It may be something to do with the Windows version. Try disabling your adblocker, proxy and check the "Reset Epic" under advanced in settings.

#3 2022-01-11 23:45:53

Proxy1
Administrator

360freq

I can't figure it out as I use MacOS and I'm not proficient with Windows 8.1. As usual there is probably a setting in "Extensions" that might solve the problem but I am stumped.

Try this one https://chrome.google.com/webstore/sear … ock%20plus as it was used in previous versions of Epic. On occasion I have disabled all extensions then restarted Epic and then re enabled all extensions with  some success.

Perhaps some other users could offer some input.
Hopefully someone has a workaround. I'll refer this to the "mother ship" for a sometimes delayed response.

Thanks for your patience.

#4 2022-01-27 04:18:11

alok_epicteam
Administrator

If you don't see the Add to Chrome option, you may be on an older version of Epic?!  Not sure why Epic's not updating automatically on Windows as it should.  If you decide to try to uninstall/reinstall Epic, please be sure to backup passwords and bookmarks first.

Board footer